Sunday, September 07, 2003

So I've been wrestling with my new website this morning. I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, but I *cannot* get a seperate area for text on the right hand side of the page. The left side has a list of links, and anything added after this ends up after the links. I've tried all sorts of commands...and none of it has any effect. It's really irritating, because I know that the reason must be something fairly simple that I've been overlooking all this time.

Also dysfunctional today are: my main e-mail account, the group of forums that I hang out on several times a day (and had posted some time sensitive questions on), and my yahoo mail account, which seems to be so riddled with viruses that I'm going to have to cancel it. I am cut off from the world, like a withered branch broken from its tree! It looks like I'll have to rediscover whatever it was I did before we got the computer. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment