Sunday, September 18, 2005

I am completely confused and befuddled by the mysteries of the male penis and sex drive, and not sure I'll ever really figure it out:

  • A guy can get an erection for a girl he wants to be with.
  • A guy can be attracted to a girl and want to sleep with her but be unable to have the erection.
  • A guy can have an erection, even to the extent of being triggered by the presence of the girl, and yet have no desire to sleep with her?
  • A guy can have an erection for and want to screw a girl that he feels nothing for. He might even dislike or hate her.


It all seems hopelessly disconnected and nonsensical to me....

As a female, it seems pretty cut and dried. If I want to be with someone, I tend to feel aroused. I don't think I've ever felt turned on by someone I didn't want. Sometimes I love a person and feel affection for them, but am not in the mood; however, I don't feel desire at that time. It's sort of either there or it isn't. How in the heck men can claim that women and women's desire is complicated is beyond me...

No comments:

Post a Comment