Friday, May 05, 2006

An excerpt from today:

7 year old daughter looking through cake decorating book with brother: Daniel, do you like this cake?

son: No.

daughter: It looks like a circus! Don't you like it?

son: No.

daughter: Why not? Don't you like circuses?

son: No.

daughter: Why not, Daniel?

son (somewhat frustrated): It has clowns on it!!

daughter: Don't you like clowns?

son: No.

daughter: Why not? Why don't you like clowns? Don't you want a cake with clowns on it?

son: No.

daughter: Why not?

Son: I don't like clowns.

daughter: You don't like clowns? Why not? Clowns are nice!

Son (yelling): They're not nice, they're FUNNY!!!
***********************************************************

LOL...I agree with him...I don't like clowns, either. And it is their eerie gaiety that disturbs me the most. The sad clowns don't bother me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment