Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well, I looked in the mirror. I'm not really ugly....just average. I think what it must be is the whole eye contact issue. I don't make good eye contact, and eye contact is the way women signal that they are interested in a man or in any person,for that matter. When you think about it, isn't lack of eye contact the main reason that normal parents get so fed up with us and want to cure their autie kids? I think it's really hard for normals to love something or someone if they cannot get eye contact from it. Their bonding seems to hinge strongly on eye contact.

Moreover, I am beginning to notice that many of the men I have found attractive have eyes that are squinty or deep set or overshadowing by a prominent browline. Men with a strong, direct gaze creep me out and repel me, especially if the shape of the eye is such that most of the eye is visible. Eyes that have white showing around the iris (either above orbelow the iris, or god help us, both!!!) are particularly offensive.

So, for those of you who have an aspie or autie that you do love in spite of their poor eye contact, try squinting your eyes a little or wearing sunglasses when you talkto them,and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment