Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'll start with tomatoes, because I sort of feel like being a bitch that way.....(lol....I am kidding!) Tomatoes sell. ;-)

  • Principe Borghese
  • Gold Nugget
  • Kellog's Breakfast
  • Crimson Cushion Beefsteak
  • Cosmonaut Volkov
  • Silvery Fir Tree
  • Hillbilly
  • Yellow Pear
  • Fantom
  • Presto
  • New Rainbow
  • Pineapple
  • Amish Paste
  • Sungold
  • Nepal
  • Black Plum
  • Wayahead
  • Brown Berry
  • Green Zebra
  • Riesenstraube
  • Caro Rich
  • Angora
  • Golden Queen
  • Yellow Plum
  • Mr. Stripey
  • Djena Lee's Golden Girl

Other nightshades: Pimento pepper, Early Red Sweet Pepper, Black Beauty Eggplant, Green Husk Tomatillo

Wow, that's a lot of flippin' tomatoes. I probably won't grow most of them, either, but I needed to inventory what I have and don't have. Notice, dear reader, the glaring absence of my most reliable and cherished variety, Kootenai. I have no seeds for it anymore. This is a travesty which must be remedied quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment