Sunday, November 13, 2011

Discovered this online game: doodleordie.com It is silly, irresponsible, frequently puerile (a lot of the artists seem to be teens) cross between "Telephone" and "Pictionary". I used to love playing pictionary, but it sort of requires going to a party, an event which does not occur for me anymore and hasn't for years. In fact, there are a lot of fun games that have to be played with 4 or more people. Whatever...

I get so tired of being compelled to be serious and responsible all the time. I've had to be this way for years and it kind of sucks. I need to be able to play once in a while, dammit! I want to find myself in a place in life where I can be silly or goof around or just be myself on a regular basis without disapproval or punishment or censure.

And obviously, I am going to have to take care of all the responsible stuff first.....but someday, someday......and I am never going to put up with someone who won't let me be myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment