Saturday, July 12, 2003

Current mood- Really tired. I'm a night person, staying up until 1-2 AM. My baby is very much the early bird. It's not a good combination. He wakes up and cries, not because he's hungry, or wet, or whatever; no, he cries because he's bored! When I sit up and look at him, he smiles. Try to go back to sleep again and the crying resumes. :groan:

My latest interest has been codes. I've got one that I think has the potential to be nearly unbreakable with a little more work. It's handwritten though, and I can't figure out a way to use it on the computer. The same characteristics that would make it difficult to decipher also complicate using it with a keyboard, even if I substituted conventional letters and numbers for the symbols. It's kind of funny that I spend so much time on it- I've been working with it for years- because when I first started I wanted to share it with someone and nobody else had much interest in it. And now, it's not as though anyone is threatening to crack it; it's simply fun to work with and I want to make it stronger just in case. Heh.

In the garden- hardy gladioli and daylilies are blooming and the raspberries are starting to ripen.


No comments:

Post a Comment