Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sleepy. Want to go back to bed.....--->drink coffee.

Trying to come up with a mental itinerary for the day. Town (PT, carrot juice and jerky, possibly walk/hike because I am sore from the last one, having been out of practice. Car insurance. Need more grow lights, but don't want to spend $. Um....oh yes. Yokes. Monarch Mountain.) Groan....that's a lot of running around already. OK, well....such is life.

Here: Clean, get rid of stuff. I have too much stuff. Just realized that I can fit another dishpan full of seedlings under the grow light I have if I position them the right way. Homework. Need to at least think about planting the peas.....lol...it is time!

What else....I need more music from the library. OH.. that's it....my son has a book checked out that is overdue (momentarily snapped out of the morning I-want-to-fall-back-into-the-bed haze).

Alright.....i am not going to feel very energetic just sitting here...heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment