Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nope, there is even more diversity than mentioned below, in the Northwest Friends. Some of the more liberal NW Friends are hardly distinguishable from North Pacific Friends. Does it really matter? I am visiting with members of both groups and having a wonderful time. I have to constantly ask whether they are programmed or unprogrammed...that should be an indicator that our differences are not so stark.

I am filled with a deep sense of peace, contentment, purpose. Not sure if this is due to having a break from the stresses of everyday life, to the many caring Friends who are holding me in the light, or both. This is our last full day and I will miss them... but will see at least some of them again at Yearly Meeting, and keep in touch with the rest via the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment