Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One of those days in which I don't seem to be able to say/do anything right. It occurs to me that the best course of action during such times would be to simply keep my mouth shut; unfortunately the discomfort of being socially inept has a way of causing me to babble in an effort to ease the tension.

Anyway. Yeah, not the best night. Nightmares, dreams with interconnecting rooms, with children, people loved, injured, but not being able to ask if they were going to be OK. Drifting on the outskirts like a wraith...observing, watching, seeing, but insubstantial, without effect or being much noticed.

There was a misunderstanding/missed phone call/misalignment of events involving my son that left me unable to deliver him home due to the weather. A solution was quickly found and then he found another option, but the whole thing left me unsettled and worried. I am very concerned about him. Everything worked out OK, but it could have been a real mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment