Saturday, June 21, 2003

Current mood: Bored and blue.
Current music? None. The radio stations around here suck. I spent about 10 minutes trying to find something decent. The offerings were mostly country (depressing), sad/wistful songs from the 80's- 90's era, and other dreck. I tried in vain to locate NPR or the oldie's station and finally gave up.

Miscellania: Mable (my 4yo daughter) came running into the house, scared breathless, said she'd seen a moose! I've sold two more goats. These went to a really good home and I'll be seeing them again, so I was happy about that. There are still 8 meat kids to butcher, 4 doelings, a dry yearling, and at least 2-3 milkers to sell. Nathan (8 yo son) helped me in the flowerbeds this morning, and is learning to milk. One of the beds of Oriental lilies is almost a total loss to the gophers. Even after gassing them, the place is still overrun with the critters. I'd kind of like to do something creative but there are so many half finished projects lying around that it seems irresponsible to begin another. I haven't played Boggle in months, so last night I played online, did pretty poorly overall. Best word- sheered. Also gunites (I think. It was a wild guess that turned out to actually be a word.)

No comments:

Post a Comment