Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Geez. Whatever happend to my resolution to have *fun* this year? :sigh: :-(
To say that I feel hostile would be just a little bit of an understatement. I feel enraged, cornered, trapped, like an animal that'll chew its limb off to get free, even if it subsequently bleeds to death.

I put in an application at the local grocery store. If that isn't incentive to get off my ass and find a good job, I don't know what is. I do _not_ particularly want to work at that place. People, people, noise and more people all day long :shudder: and then probably a low wage on top of it. You know, maybe I should move. I mean out of state. This just isn't working. There are no jobs to speak of here. I guess after the school year ends, I could. School is one of the few positive things in the boy's life right now, and I'm not going to take that from them. I reallyreallyreallyreally need to get the hell out of here, even for a week or two, to get a breather. I don't know what I'd do with the boys, who'd watch them for me...maybe ummm.....yeah. That might work. If I had a destination in mind. Ha. Pipe dreams.

:flutters like a worn, tattered leaf towards the ground:

No comments:

Post a Comment