Sunday, February 15, 2004

Hmmm. Still looking for a job. Just tried searching job service, and something about the site cause my browser to shut down. Twice. OK, well, then how about the local paper? Man, that can't be right. The list is only about ten ads long... I tell you, this is not my night. It looks like I might get on at the local grocery store, eventually, but I really need something immediate and that pays better.

Apartments are on hold, since I now have to earn enough money first, which could take a month or two. :arrrrgh!: By that time I suppose the apartment will no longer be available- convenient, isn't it?

Still planning on college in the fall, it's been agony to put it off that long, but this does give me time to get all the ducks in a row.

I'm beginning to wonder why any man would even want a purely domestic woman with no pursuit or real identity of her own, how a guy could want a dependent woman. Seems to me like it'd be a drag. If I were a man or in the market for a gal, I'd want one that was intelligent and had a life and talents of her own. If she said she didn't want that, that she wanted to stay at home, I'd be like...'Whoa, are you *sure*? Why do you want that? Don't you want to *do* something? What's the matter with you, anyway?' and so on... Heh. :-P How could anyone be happy with someone so docile and boring? I've wondered that a lot, but I suppose in a way, it's the measure of a man.

I don't know how much validity there is to astrology, but this passage seems apt: "If you're one of those men who doesn't think it's appropriate for a woman to be skilled in anything except pleasing a man, you're courting real trouble with a Virgo woman....Isn't it nice to be able to appreciate someone who is capable of being her own person? While all woman, and all people, ultimately strive for this, Virgo makes a career and sometimes an art of it. Virgo won't adore you blindly. She'll more likely love you for your flaws and imperfections, because she's a realist...And it can either terrify a man into running eighty miles an hour in the opposite direction, or it can be a wonderful cooling bath to actually be able to be yourself. But then, it depends on the sort of man you are, doesn't it?"

Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment