Thursday, August 10, 2006

It hurts me when I *want* to remember what someone looks like, and I can almost, but not quite... Or, it comes in fleetingly, and then flits away just as quickly.

And I wonder, if I took a person like that, and painted their face, if afterwards, I'd have their face mapped clearly in my mind, from the physical+mental connections involved in the drawing process? Would I be able to recognize them right away without any hesitation and to remember their name?

See, there are things that I don't like about being aspie, but I don't think they're the sorts of things that normals would expect. Partying, socializing, I don't even miss these things, not a bit. They mean nothing. Straining in vain, for hours on end, to conjure up the visual memory of a face that means something to you, and coming up with only a head with hair and a blank blurry spot where the face would be??? Man, that bugs me, drives me insane....

*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment