Monday, February 27, 2012

The shearing class is affordable! Yay! Except for the cost of lodging...I could conceivably sleep in a vehicle while there (brrr). And who would watch my son? Maybe it coincides with spring break....yes! It does!!! Now...to make it happen. hmmm.

I was laying awake last night, feeling gratitude for the simplicity and freedom of being single. I don't deny that there are times when I feel as if I might die or implode into an empty, aching husk of a person if I don't get a hug....but so many other aspects of life are so much simpler and less complicated this way. The trade off just isn't worth it except under the most unlikely circumstances.

So...I need to find a way to make animals a part of my life again.

Another thing I realized while laying awake: I want and need a mom. Not my birth mother, a mom. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment