Wednesday, August 29, 2012

This was my first day in tech processing at the library (still volunteer). So far I am getting new books ready for the shelf. This process involves all sorts of little steps that I just took for granted before...but it's a lot of fun and is calming, methodical work, but not boring (because of the books!). The girl who is training me is about to have a baby so I need to learn as much as I can before she goes on maternity leave.

Otherwise...filled out an Asperger's inventory (part of the never ending psych eval saga)and as usual, felt devalued, hopeless and profoundly dysfunctional by the time I was through. One of the questions asked if I'd had an imaginary friend, either in childhood or now...I turned to my friend and said, "Yes! That's it! I do have an imaginary friend, his name is (not going to write that here)!" She said that wasn't what that question meant because you are a real person....but I wasn't exactly joking. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment