Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Decided that I am not delusional. Because when people are delusional they aren't delusional about just one thing. No. My mom imagined she saw and heard a LOT of different things, not just in one area. So....not delusional. (yay!)

And, I have been around enough piggy men to know what they're like, and you aren't. So that also is out.

So that leaves what...changes in the landscape and inaccurate or faulty information. Either one seems fairly plausible. But, it doesn't really matter. In any case I still feel the same.

The weekend started out really poorly, but I'm better now...I shouldn't have taken anything Charlie said seriously to begin with. I mean the kid is six, for crying out loud. Just a month or two ago he was telling people that his dad and I were a couple but it was a secret. (raised eyebrow) I guess it was a secret from me as well!!! Kids just come up with stuff. :-/

Things will better in time. I'm not sure what kind of better, but I know in my bones that this is true: things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment