Saturday, December 17, 2011

I had this dream a few mornings ago that I forgot all about you. Completely. I was with some faceless guy and he was nice, but I didn't love him. I liked him and he was good to me, but I could feel that something was missing, that there was this huge hole. I had everything I needed, but I knew that someone used to be in this big empty spot and that that someone had been very important to me. And I couldn't let it rest. So I looked around at my life and managed to deduce a few hints but still, the essence of you had completely evaporated and it felt so hollow. I knew that I had to figure out who you were....but there was nothing. Only a space, a deep gap in my life where you'd been.

It was horrible......shudder. I would take any amount of pain rather than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment