Saturday, April 14, 2012

Haircut (trim, more accurately- tired of looking like a bushwoman), taxes done (late!), almost done crocheting the blue shawl and took my daughter out for an hour two of girl time (as close as girl time is going to be with me, anyway!). While at a coffee shop, we looked through a picture book there about tattoo art. We giggled for a while over the sort of things people tattoo on their bodies...but some of the black/white art was pretty cool and made me think about doing more single color ink work (on paper).

Now that taxes are crossed off my mental to-do list, I have some schoolwork and the financial aid application (yes, that is late too)...and need to find a place to garden in town, since the community garden beds have all been spoken for already.

No comments:

Post a Comment