Sunday, April 01, 2012

I don't have a lot to say tonight. I am alive. This situation hurts me, but I am determined to survive it. Toradol hurts, too. stress-->muscle tension-->pain and more stress-->more muscle tightness-->too much pain-->nausea and vomiting-->Toradol-->no more pain except at the injection site and no more nausea

Because....pain and nausea together are just too much. Yes i am a wuss, oh well!

I need to figure out what to do with my life, if I should continue on in college and if so, what sort of a degree is the goal, so as to avoid taking unnecessary classes. I am still really into art, but haven't been putting any time into it. I had this idea that maybe I should work solely in monotones until I get tones, shading, etc down satisfactorily....and then start working in color again.

I did however purchase three salmon heads yesterday (that was after the Toradol) two Atlantic salmon and one Steelhead. Their faces are so expressive and appealing to me. I like to play with the heads and pretend they're talking, etc...oh my god, did I just admit that in public?? :-)

Edited to add: Forgot- the purpose of buying the heads was to draw them. Amusing as they are, I didn't intend only to use them as puppets. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment