Monday, September 10, 2012

It's odd how different a song can feel depending on the mood one is in. For example, I've been listening to the song below for moths, singing along with it, usually crying or wanting to. Then I avoided it for over a week, was just tired of feeling even more sad every time I listened to Brandi, however much I like her music. The main reason I played it again today was that I was driving and it wasn't safe to dig around for something else while trying to keep an eye on the road, but when I did, I was startled: it sounds totally different now!

Before it was like, "I'm so sad, I can't believe in you anymore, I'm going away crying."

Now it sounds like, "I can't believe in you anymore, I feel like you failed me, I'm going away now. What a shame, but that's the way it is because I don't want to be your fool any longer. I tried my best and this is sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment