Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I want to clarify that I'm not advocating eugenics, or suggesting we should heartlessly let people die, or that China's one child policy is a good one, or that only perfect people should have kids. The reality of it is, I don't like perfect people. I don't. I don't like them. These perfect people who have to have new clothes and take 2-3 showers a day and wear scads of perfume, and drive nice cars, and throw more trash away for a couple than our entire family does....these perfect people who call dogs and cats their "kids" and care nothing at all about the scrawny ragamuffin child with ratty matted hair and a dirty face in the next checkout line, while they're buying steak for the dog (oh, excuse me, their "kid").....I don't like these people. I think they need to go away or get some self control or a reality check or something....something. More autistic people in the world could be that something.

No comments:

Post a Comment