Saturday, June 26, 2010

This house (I have just moved to it) has bad energy. Usually, when people talk about bad energy and good energy, I roll my eyes and think sarcastic things because it is generally very feely, emotional crap in my opinion. So, when I walked in here and felt overwhelmed with anxiety and "bad energy", I wrote it off as stress and imagination. But I still had trouble relaxing in the place.

And then I found out that the people who lived here before had 5 kids that were being abused, neglected, and deprived of food. We found a dresser on whose side was scrawled "help me" in a childish hand. The fridge has the remains of a child proof lock on it. The kids went to foster care because conditions were so bad.

So, despite my disbelief in good/bad energy, "vibes", etc, I am now thinking about how to make this place feel calmer and happier...

1 comment:

yer neighbor to the north said...

Sounds like the kids are already in a better place we can hope. Take a magic eraser to remove any scribbling and pleas for help, since they've already been cared for. To remove bad energy, a good sage smudge, maybe followed by sweetgrass, or cedar.

I'm sure your family living there will chase off all the evil feelings about the place and replace them with joy and love.

Post a Comment