Monday, March 19, 2012

I think I am going to scream if I see one more man that resembles you in some very remote way, and is not.

And: wtf? Turbo Tax didn't save the wage info?? Forget it. I'll just file the paper version and skip the fees.

I got a lot done last night: washed half of the brown Icelandic fleece and a piece of white Icelandic, all of the alpaca leg and neck wool, finished spinning 4 oz of mohair/wool/bamboo yarn and then set the twist on it, the mohair yarn and two others.

Found some laceweight crochet scarf patterns today and am looking forward to giving this a try. I know that knitting is classier, but knitting isn't fun in the same way crochet is. I should learn it anyway (then I could make my own lovely wool socks) but until then....

And now I really need to get offline and work on those color studies, washing laundry, checking on the washed fiber which is now drying, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment