Monday, March 12, 2012

A little bummed....I meant to do some color studies today in my sketchbook, exploring different palettes and color combinations. Particularly inspired by the work of Wolf Kahn and Mark Rothko, I took books of these artists out from the library...and forgot to bring them with me. This was dispiriting, but since nature has other examples to work from, I thought that this could still be done. Until I turned to pick up my (new! just waiting to be christened!) sketchbook and it was not there beside me as I thought it was. Apparently I left that behind, too. Sigh. I do have colored, acid free cardstock, colored pencils, and nice sketching pens and pencils, but at this point my enthusiasm has been a bit deflated. :-/
----------------------------

Was wrong. Found the sketchbook. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment