Saturday, March 26, 2011

Remind me not to get involved in the next abortion debate or discussion I encounter. Every single time I do, my brain tries to have an existential crisis. I begin wondering why I am here, whether I was meant to be here, whether there's a place for me, or am I just taking up space, and whether this is why my life sucks, because my unintentional life is imposing itself in a world where it was never supposed to be in the first place.....so of course nothing is going to work out no matter what I do.

It is a horrible, horrible mental place to be. I just cannot afford to go there. And once I drift anywhere near it, it just sort of sucks me in and is SO hard to get back out of.

No more pro-choice vs pro-life discussions!!! At all. Leave them to other people. Bleah!

No comments:

Post a Comment