Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Actually, the truth of the matter is that I have no idea what's going on. I'm trying hard to be happy with whatever it is, because it could certainly be much worse.

The garden is growing well. The earth calls to me.....want to farm so badly. It's time consuming and labor intensive to improve the soil, and then I typically have to move along again and start over.

I mean, it's just, everything in my life is so temporary, you know? I was thinking about that today....about the changeability in my life. Living situations, jobs, animals, vehicles, stuff I have or don't have....everything changes on a regular basis, but the one stable factor in my life is love. The people and things that I love pretty much stay the same regardless of what else goes on. Oh, there are additions now and then, but hardly ever any deletions.

No comments:

Post a Comment