Thursday, February 03, 2011

I just made a kick ass salad! It is soooooooo goooooood! :-)

And as you can see, I am in far better spirits now, thanks to the Laughing Dog beer tasting guy at Winter Ridge. :-D What was it...the Dogfather? Yeah. That was really decent. Not sure if I like it as well as hard cider or oatmeal stout. Hmmm. I would have to compare them all to know. But I didn't think Laughing Dog made anything dark enough to appeal to me, so I'd never tried anything of theirs before. They had me sample several much lighter beers, and the guy seemed to be gradually increasing the level of darkness. The first one was so light it was blechy. The 2nd one, hoppy, bitter. 3rd one, had a slight dark flavor, but not really worth my trouble or $ (I think that one was Dogzilla). But the Dogfather...now that is one I could be tempted into buying.

First though, I need to go and get myself a drinking buddy. LMAO.... Because....as far as I'm concerned the bottles are too damned big for me to finish off and I hate to waste good beer! lol. Oh, life isn't so bad after all. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment