Saturday, February 19, 2011

So I ran out of milk (organic, fat-free, cow) to make my morning coffee with. The usual procedure is to heat a pint of milk, make espresso, and add the espresso and Ghiaradelli ground sweet chocolate. Milk is essential. Damn! Then....then I remembered that you said coconut milk was good. I don't think you said it was tolerable, you said it was good in coffee. I am trying hard to enjoy this concoction, but it is not something I would ever do again unless I ran out of milk again.....lol. Maybe it is the brand of coconut milk (cartoned, SO delicious brand).

Speaking of food and health and all that jazz, they ran a cholesterol/lipids test on me last weekend. My HDL was 66 (they said that's good) and LDL was 122 (apparently not so good). I cannot figure out why my cholesterol is not better.....but with a history of high blood pressure and heart disease, it has to come down. sigh.....and frankly, I really don't want to give up the meat because now I am truly enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment