Monday, August 01, 2011

A relatively productive day so far....

Cleaned.

Did laundry (more to do) but didn't fold it yet...

Met with service coordinator.

Got the phone working again and gave the approval stamp to White's boots to rebuild my ladies smokejumpers...

Shopped for dinner (didn't make it yet).

And----> Got my art desk cleaned off and supplies organized and all put in one place so that I can actually make stuff and find what I need. Hopefully my 5 yo goes to sleep at a reasonable hour so I can work, having made a tidy and pleasant workspace.
=============================================================

I have way, way too much extraneous stuff that I don't use. Sometime this week, would like to get rid of a LOT of it, not just a token amount.

And it looks like I don't need to stress or worry, so....

No comments:

Post a Comment