Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Clarity on previous post: I meant, "like" as a person....oh, whatever. Why am I doing this? Why am I bothering? The world is full of people who aren't all fucked up. People who don't have a ton of issues to work through. People who don't think everything to death and pick each and every piece of data to tiny bits and replay every memory over and over and over again. People who don't get that horrible short-of-breath-oh-my-god-i-can't-breathe feeling, who don't feel like running as fast as they can from the horror of this life until they have to walk reluctantly back. People who function, who have happy childhoods and supportive parents.

I mean, who the hell do I think I am? I mean, yes, I obviously feel the need to advocate for myself, but....when I look at it like this, I don't blame you at all. Not at all.

Groan...they're having the raku firing and I need to go back there. I can't stand being around all those people right now. But. I have to go...back. sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment