Sunday, April 24, 2011

:Whine: I want to play, and there's no one to play with except for my kid. And....the neighbor kid, who's about 8. Between sentences I'm going out and kicking a soccer ball around with him. Which is fun...but...although it sounds mean, sometimes it would be nice to have an adult to play with. lol. Right now I want something active or even rough, but even just to play a game of chess or Boggle or cards or Yahtzee or mancala or whatever once in awhile...geez.

Being a single mother is like having all the responsibilities of being married (except for the part where you have to have sex whether you want to or not) and all the disadvantages of being a bachelor(ette) without most of the perks of either.

Dammit, I wanna play catch or frisbee or that version of football where you knock people down.....grrrrrrr.....I need to get out and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment