Saturday, April 30, 2011

I finally slept, really slept, and dreamed. It felt so good, and I actually feel sane and refreshed for a change.

I think I need to make a real commitment to my art and start working on it on a serious level, or otherwise, just resign myself to struggling along with whatever jobs I can get and hope to do well enough to get paid better at some point. I am still into the whole farming thing, but unless we can get a Camphill Village started in this area (which would be fantastic), or I get rich, or I somehow get over you and fall in love with a guy with land, the simple truth is that I am not going to be able to farm, at least not in the near future. Period.

I have more to say about this topic, but I have a bunch of rocks to unload from my truck before I go off in pursuit of fun this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment