Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This was a shitty day. I managed not to get fired (yet). And I did find a temporary job that will pay really well, and possibly another similar temp job. And the crocheted shawl is almost finished.

But I hate the apprehension of possibly being fired hanging over my head. Having to fear being fired is so bad that I have to fight the urge not to precipitate it, just to get it over with so I don't have to be apprehensive anymore! (No, I won't really do that)

And I still am not convinced that you don't hate me. As soon as I write that down, it looks ridiculous. I need to really try not to think about this, not to let it bother me, to just redirect my attention to something else. How out of shape I am, for example. I need to get more exercise...put toe clips on the bicycle or go to the forest service and get some maps of hiking trails and stuff. Exercise does wonders for the mind. Hmmm. Well, I can't do it tomorrow. But soon, anyway. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment