Sunday, July 06, 2003

Some interesting sites A sidenote- if you're easily offended, don't look at these. I don't necessarily agree with them all.

Anarchist's wedding guide

About hermaphrodites

40 mistakes men make.... Uhhh, this is one of the sites I don't agree with 100%. But still, some of it seems so obvious that I can't believe it warrants being put on a list!

This article makes an interesting argument to the effect that nearly everyone is gay.

Another article, slightly different theme, same basic subject.

Then there is this, which I can only conclude is satire or a parody of the prudish. If it's not, well, I feel sorry for them!

By now you're probably wondering why I looked at and saved links for these sites. It's simple. My husband likes to leave windows and articles open on whatever browser I'm using. When I log on to the computer in the morning, I'm confronted with a page he thinks warrrants my attention. For a long time there were pro Palestinian and anti Israel sites. Then it was feminism, and the evils of it. I haven't listed or saved all those. Actually, the ones here are a mere sampling. If they amuse me, I save them. I have an idea that not all of them were posted with that intent!

And here, to top it all off; the sort of wife I will never, ever, be.
The Good Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment