Saturday, January 01, 2011

Finally got more minutes for phone, the one where people can't hear me even though they are crystal clear to me. And I have a new phone which is exactly like the old one except that I can't register it, and this one should allow two way conversation, a phenomenon which has begun to assume luxury status in my mind. I actually wouldn't mind just calling people and having them talk to me and I could just listen, but apparently I am not friends with people who want to yak and yak without receiving input. For that I should be thankful, lol!So theoretically, I should be able to transfer my old phone number, account, minutes, and contacts from the old phone to the new one, and I tried to do so for at least one very aggravating hour yesterday. The website said I need a new SIM card which they are sending to me. I don't know what the heck that means. I just want my phone to work. So I called the toll free #, and I got some snippy woman who said that she couldn't hear me, and for me to try callin gher back, and I was like "NO! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK, THAT IS WHY I NEED TO TRANSFER THIS ONE TO THE OTHER ONE, BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN HARDLY HEAR ME ON THIS ONE. DO NOT HANG UP!" I had to say it loudly because even when I talk loudly, people say I sound like a mouse. It is sooooo frustrating. And of course, she hung up on me. Finally I got through again on the neighbor's phone, only to be told that they will mail me a new SIM card. :irk:. I am kind of peeved. Will have to wait until Wednesday at least, and possibly 7 business days, before I get it.

In the meantime, I am deluged with my wondeful, very loved children. They are (well usually) great kids, but I had to escape, so am here in the laundry room away from my house...accessing internet....because it isn't working at home right now. Woke up at 4 AM and got a good head start on the day before them....so maybe will get a chance to work with the clay today.

Huh. That all sounds so ho hum. There is a lot more going on inside me, but I just do not want to talk about it here. Will put it into the clay instead. Need to keep working on the other blog and drag myself through 1990 so I can get that part out of my head. Later on, will try to come up with some kind of New Year's Resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment