Thursday, February 23, 2012

I am a bit embarrassed that it took me a week to figure this out: of course I am not dangerous or any kind of a threat to his safety. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am harmless. I can honestly say that the thought of doing anything to hurt him has never entered my mind even for a second.

And she knows this, of course.

But: the only legal loophole for breaking confidentiality is if a person is a danger to themselves or others. I was not suicidal, so it couldn't be me. Therefore, she manufactured a specious threat to him. Talk about unethical.

I have been all broken up for the past week because she concocted a ridiculous, slanderous "danger" in a sorry attempt to excuse and cover up her own misdeeds. Wow. I am speechless. And insulted: did she really think I was so incredibly stupid that I wouldn't figure this out? It's a bit humiliating that it took me a week, but when one is distraught and broken hearted, one's mind has a way of going sort of numb and inactive.

I want the lies to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment