Monday, February 20, 2012

My son signed up for hunters ed (I'm not exactly thrilled about this) and I didn't realize this until after I had taken off to town without putting any kind of handwork or project in the vehicle. He is going to be in that class until 9 PM and I have nothing! I don't think there is even a sketchbook, although the smallest one may be there. This is terrible. I can't tell you how tempting it is to run over to Ben Franklin's or worse, one of the shop that carry wool and drop spindles, and buy something to do with my hands. But, I can tell you assuredly that it will not happen again. My friend loaned me two pscyh type books; otherwise I wouldn't have had anything to read, either. Wait, no: in the laptop case there is this bio of a nurse who goes into helping terminal patients after losing her brother in childhood...but frankly that seemed kind of depressing.

Thank goodness for the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment