Saturday, November 19, 2011

That guy I was mad at...it was because he was saying that he thought endangered animals and species should only be offered protection if the people in the area where it lives voted for protection, and that people should be able to decided if it is financially advantageous for us to work to save/preserve endangered of threatened species.

That sent me over the edge and I went off on him all irrational-like. :-/ I wish that I had expressed my viewpoint more intelligently.

Money just doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I think that there are things which have inherent value and cannot have a price tag put on them. This guy is always going on and on about money. He must be financially anxious I guess. I have reasons to be anxious about money. He works in a post office and will probably retire with a nice pension. Why is he so hell bent on giving wolves, bears, etc the ax for the sake of bringing more money to Bonner county?

No comments:

Post a Comment