Wednesday, October 05, 2011

My bleeping dog went out and rolled in roadkill and stinks like decomp....and then tried to climb into my bed. Um, no!

I don't mean to sound like a bitch here, but I am so tired of having dogs in the house 24/7. I love my dogs, but canines were never intended to live in a house full time. They are dogs, not children.

Speaking of which....it irritates me when people do that "my dogs are my children" thing. I guess that I feel like it shows a lack of appreciation and value for children. It isn't like there is any shortage of still-fairly-young-although-not-infant aged kids who need homes or to simply to be befriended or mentored. There are scores of children like that and they stay like that until they are too old to be in the system any longer. Why squander love for a child on a dog as a substitute?!

OK, whatever...it is not my business.....but it still irks me!

No comments:

Post a Comment