Monday, January 09, 2012

Class has begun and seems to be off to a promising start. The last time I took this class, the guy wanted us to not disclose anything about our personal life or family history, etc. Do you know how hard it is to discuss a disorder that you are intimately acquainted with, with people who are badly misinformed, without mentioning that you have it or know someone well who does? Well, I couldn't do it. He deleted half of my discussion posts and didn't give me credit for them, even when I tried to follow his petty little rules. Good riddance to him and hello sunshine! to the teacher we have now.

New therapist. I had to do something different.... My first impression is that this is going to end up being very productive once we get over the huge hump of preliminary information/history. And...the techniques here will tie in well with Quaker practice/silence/philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment