Monday, January 09, 2012



I don't know if I've posted it before and I'm not in the mood to go digging around in old stuff and risk upsetting myself (ugh! embarrassing!) so am going to post it. If it's a duplicate post, too bad.

Anyway, my dad is a musician and he plays mostly Bach and church music (Lutheran, hymns, etc). I've heard him playing this song since I was able to hear, probably and I love it. I just never get tired of it...but I am hardly ever able to find anyone who plays it in a way that satisfies me, because I'm used to Dad's playing. Other people tend to muddy up the precision of the notes and I hate that! This guy does a very nice job...if only my computer speakers could do it justice.

You're like this song. I never get tired of you. I could listen to you all day long, see you every day, and still you'd be as dear to me as when I first realized that I cared about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment