Friday, January 06, 2012

More neuro-psych eval stuff today: evaluated for ADHD and started on the IQ test. She says that I did really well, but I'm still a little stressed over it. I do not want my score to drop any further (lost 6 points the last time- my friend still thinks this is ridiculous for me to be upset about, lol). Apparently I have four more hours of testing to go.

A confession: despite the anxiety of doing less well, I love this kind of testing (well, except for those horrible number tests). It's so much fun....especially the matrix reasoning (?) and those little cubes that get arranged to make patterns. This test carries so much more weight than most of the college exams that I freak out over (to the point of forgetting pretty much everything).....but it's so enjoyable. Yeah, OK, so I'm a bit odd. :-P

In fact...the test actually made the whole day pleasant. LMAO... I have no good explanation for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment