Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good news: I found the Hidden Circles quilt! If the camera were still working on my cell phone, I'd post a pic here. So happy to find that I still have it.

Bad news: upon awakening I remembered, very vividly, yet another hand-pieced, hand-quilted quilt that I made for my daughter. This one was done in red and white, with little red squares. Going through the fabric has awakened all sorts of memories of the things I made. And he claims he doesn't have them. That was not a reassuring answer. :-(

I will go through everything I have, to ensure that I haven't overlooked them. If I have, I will owe the man a big apology....but I haven't seen any of these quilts since I lived there.
----------------------------------------------

Other than that...it's been a good day. I'm so happy that you're in this world. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment