Friday, January 13, 2012

I have come to the conclusion that the song I want was not done by Clannad. Suppose I could get the records of which CDs I checked out from the NIC library...but there are two CDs in hand that I am going to go through first.

And....the pain is gradually evaporating. I still miss you and feel the same but for christ's sake that doesn't mean I have to be in agony about it. Still, I think I am going to avoid the other grocery stores until, say, March. I hate that they have holiday stuff out looooong before its time. They have Easter stuff already- that's just ridiculous. Anyway, found out I can order food in bulk and by the case through my workplace, which reduces impulse purchases somewhat.

Hmmm...lots to do yet today...no time to sit around in the library if I want to get to the hot tub before I pick up my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment