Friday, August 24, 2012

I have the two Suri alpacas reserved and already another lady is offering two more! Um....they do taste good. If hay were free I could take all four. However, the lady says that they are not friendly and that they are spoiled. I think I might stick with the first two Suris. It will be challenging enough to provide for them; will have to find a work in exchange for hay situation!

It's not a bad day. Yesterday kind of sucked. It wasn't awful, it just....the only way I can say it is that while I am no longer at an acute level of distress, the long term, cumulative element is just as bad in it's own way. Every day that passes only underscores all the things that I better not start thinking about right now if I don't want my day to start going downhill......

No comments:

Post a Comment