Sunday, December 18, 2011

Feeling so much better today. :-) Made some wet-felted potholders by weaving wool roving into a square and then felting it down to size. They are not perfectly square, but given the nature of wet felting, that'd be pretty hard to do anyway.

And...grass fed bottom round was on sale, so I got some....going to cube it up, marinate it, roast it with stuff like rutabagas, parsnips, maybe a few yukon gold potatoes, and whatever else is in there. I guess I could make a stew...but marinating with balsamic vinegar and rosemary, garlic, etc just sounds so much better to me right now. There are some brussels sprouts that would also be good roasted.

And then tomorrow I can bake. I have this idea....sometimes the stuff I think about making doesn't come out the way I'd planned, but it seems like this should work.

I may be crazy, but I don't ever want to forget you. Regardless of outcome, the people we love shape us, help us to discover aspects of ourselves that we hadn't noticed before. And I cannot find it in me to regret the way that I feel about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment