Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Friday!!! Well, not really, but it's my Friday and I'm so happy to have it.

And it's about time for me to start reading the abnormal psych book and start making outlines and diagrams.

And to catch up on stuff I should have done already, clean, and find the two remaining items that I lost somehow.

I like scones but am trying to think of something different to make. It should not be sticky sweet and it should be something which is possible to make gluten free and ideally it should be something that will keep without refrigeration and which I can use high protein flours (quinoa, amaranth, teff) in. The scones have all that plus coconut flour, flaxseed meal and hemp seed protein powder. It sort of amazes that they taste reasonably good, considering those ingredients.

I wonder if it is possible to make halvah at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment