Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I am sooo tired and sleep deprived right now.

And....I want to live somewhere else. And to farm. Even if I have to lease land from someone else or work in exchange for growing space....I am tired of jumping through hoops and the endless driving and....I don't know. I just tired of it. I don't want to spend another winter there if I can help it.

It seems like I saw an ad somewhere for 7 acres for 16K. Tomorrow's task (after jumping through hoops to indicate submission, blech!): go to the agricultural extension office and try to find info to come up with a workable business plan.

And: the one good thing to come from today's thoroughly useless trip to CDA: I got some masking fluid. I have had some ideas for a watercolor/mixed media technique and now I can try that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment