Now, I have no rational reason why I have to find that T shirt. I have a shirt on. I have about 20 other shirts, way more than I need (and I am gonna get rid of them so I can find the one I want when I want it!!!!!!!).
- It is larger than my other shirts.
- It is the *softest* T shirt I have.
- It's black, and black is my favored color of choice other than a very particular shade of blue.
- The design on the front is nice, kind of blurred out.
- And here I run out of rational reasons why it has got to be that shirt and not a different one.
Once, several months ago, I thought someone had wound up with it via the community laundry room. Oh, my. I think I scrutinized each and every person here on a daily basis to see if they were wearing it (blush). Of course, I had simply misplaced it, found it a few weeks later (and was SO happy to have it again).
I wish I could say that this sort of behavior was confined to this shirt...alas, that is not the case. When I get attached to a particular necklace or pair of shoes, or jeans, etc.....I will wear it until it literally falls apart. In fact, I have a blanket that is doing exactly that. And I think that's OK.
The thing is---> I need to get rid of all the other stuff. Ha!